Phase 3 of the economic reopening is delayed. Most people are wearing masks and social distancing in public, helping their neighbors and the economy by doing so. Join them so we can enter Phase 3 soon. More Info
Individuals with general questions about coronavirus can call 2-1-1 or text your ZIP code to 898-211 for deaf and hard of hearing. For those with specific health-related questions, email us at DPHCall@delaware.gov.
Contact your primary health care provider if you have concerns about symptoms, particularly those with fever and coughing or shortness of breath.
What you can do to mitigate the impact of COVID-19:
- Wear a face covering in public
- Maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet from others)
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Clean frequently used surfaces often
- Don’t go to work if you are sick
- Anyone can get tested for COVID-19 – even those with no symptoms