Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding the Internet Applicant Rule. The FAQs are organized by category. Recently‐added FAQs are identified with a symbol. If you have a question not answered here, you can email OFCCP at OFCCP‐Public@dol.gov.
- General Issues
- Basic Qualifications
- Consideration of Job Seekers
- Data Management
- Withdrawal from Consideration
- Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures (UGESP)
- Additional Information
- What is the Internet Applicant rule?
- What is the definition of an “Internet Applicant”?
- How does this Internet Applicant rule change existing rules?
- What standard applies to the solicitation of demographic information if a contractor considers both electronic and traditional paper expressions of interest for the same position?
- What standard applies to the solicitation of demographic information from job applicants if a contractor does not consider electronic expressions of interest for a position?
- If a contractor uses the Internet to advertise a position but