My third projector will be installed this evening 🙂
- from 2005 – 2008 Panasonic PT-AE900
- from 2008 – 2015 Sanyo Z2000
It is a big upgrade from my Sanyo Z2000. I currently have a Dalite TENSIONED COSMOPOLITAN ELECTROL 16:9 HDTV 133”. This screen has always looked to sparkly on the whites during viewing. It is even worse with this new projector.
Why this model and not the Panasonic PT-AE8000 (first out in 2011 now for 1770 CHF)
Better than the Panasonic PT-AE8000 for me because
- Latest technology: model first available in end of 2013,
- 2 HDMI on the back only but wireless transmitting (+5 HDMI) = 7 HDMI in total,
- 2D-to-3D conversion,
- Frame Interpolation,
- 2 x 3D glasses are included,
- Wireless HDMI,
- Panasonic has a 2000 hour limit which ends warranty coverage. No hour limit on Epson.
- But all in all more expensive (+1000 CHF).
Enjoy a true cinematic