You can add an interactive version of your calendar to your website, and add buttons for your website visitors to save your calendar events.
Embed a calendar on your website
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the “Integrate calendar” section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Under the embed code, click Customize.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed.
Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you’ve shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you’ll need to make it public.
Let site visitors save a calendar event
You can add a Google Calendar button to your website so visitors can quickly save your event on their own Google Calendars. To let anyone save your calendar event, you’ll need to make your calendar public.
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only make changes to your calendar visibility from a computer, not the mobile app.
- On a public calendar, create or edit an event.
- Click More actions Publish event
- In the “Publish event” window, copy the HTML code displayed.
- Open your website editor, then paste this code where you want the event button to display.