Well, choosing the right fruit juicer is sometimes a very daunting task, as there are countless numbers of fruit juicers available in the Indian market. It’s a very time consuming if you aimlessly look for the fruit juicer to buy online without any reference.
Drinking fruit juice is considered one of the best healthy habits that every nutrition expert recommends, and in India drinking fruit juice is becoming popular.
Now as more and more people are concern about their daily diet, the majority of the people prefer to drink fruit juices for their daily nutrient supplement. And if you are also one of them you’ll find this weblog useful.
In this buying guide, you’ll know many things about fruit juicer, its benefits pros and cons, etc. we’ll walk you through every detail you’ll need to know before you buy one for yourself.
Table of Contents
Best Fruit Juicer in India
Hestia Nutri Max Cold Press Juicer
Hestia Nutri-Max is one of the best cold press juicer in India which can be used in personal use as well for the commercial establishment. This juicer is efficient enough to produce up to 500 glasses of juices per day without any hindrance in the quality of juice.
It comes with a 240 A/C Induction motor which can produce 60 RPM torque. One of the highest torque motors in the Industry Hestia Nutri-Max can yield 35-50% more than any centrifugal juicer out there.
Made of high-quality materials this juicer is strong enough to withstand everyday wear and tear for a longer period of time than any of the cold press juicer available in the Industry till date.
- The juices produced in this juicer is denser, and stay fresh for longer period of time.
- Preserve the maximum vitamins, nutrients, phytochemicals, and trace minerals.
- The materials used in this juicer is 100% BPA free.
- Every part of the juicer is detachable and easy to assemble which makes it easier to Clean.
- It has a large feeding chute, hence doesn’t required to chop up the fruits like apples into small piecess.
- Pulp is not fully bone dry for some fruits like cucumber and watermelon.
- Some parts are made of plastic
Pigeon Pure 150-Watt Slow Juicer
Pigeon brings you the Pure Slow Juicer. A cold press machine that redefines juicing by slowly squeezing and gently pressing fruits and vegetables to offer superior quality juice that complements your healthy lifestyle. The slow juicer preserves essential nutrients and enzymes, thanks to its cold press technology which juices faster than any other cold press juicer in its range.
Pigeon does take care of its users providing the safety alignment of the base with lid. 150- Watt Motor will not start working until the juicer parts are perfectly aligned with the base. Noise isn’t the problem this juicer silently get all the work done using slow pressing action.
And when it comes to cleaning Pigeon comes with the industries most innovative cleaning technology that rarely seen in any other juicers. No need to put extra time for cleaning as it automatically cleans the inner chamber and stainer using its integrated inner spinning brush during juicing.
- Good design.
- Good features.
- Easy to clean.
- You have to be very careful while using it.
- The body of this juicer is not strong.
- Vibrates a lot
Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20
Whether you’ve just come from a grueling session in the gym, or just reached home from the office in the evening, nothing will refresh and rejuvenate you more than a glass of freshly pressed juice. This Philips Viva Collection juicer will let you effortlessly treat yourself to a glass of your favorite fruit or vegetable juice whenever you want.
Philips has some awesome range of juicer in the market, among them the best one is Phillips Viva Collection HR1863/20, it is one of the best juicer available in India right now. Over the decade Philips company has been manufacturing really good quality appliances for home and kitchen. You can blindly rely on Philips as they never disappoint their customer. Philips is the most trusted brand of juicer In India and the juicers they manufacture are out of the box, with advanced technology and cool features Philips juicers will make your life a lot easier.
- Large feeding tube lets you pour fruits without needing to the prior slicing of fruits.
- Smooth surface and easy clean technology inside outside.
- Friendly manual and operation, easy to assemble and disassemble
- Large volume capacity of fruit juice, up to 2L of juices can be extracted in one shot
- Cooling of motor and blade recommended in every interval of juicing. up to 4-5 seconds of break is necessary in order to get the full benefits of fruit juice
Prestige brand is well known for its affordable yet dependable solutions for home and kitchen appliances, In terms of juicer Prestige, PCJ 7.0 is one of their top model especially designed to provide the affordable juicing experience. Even though by looking at the juicer we assumed it to be heavy, but we felt it pretty lightweight which let it carry and store easily. Juicer weighs 2.73 kg and efficient enough to juice everything.
As it is a centrifugal juicer you’ll not face any issue regarding the time it required to extract juices, pretty fast and effective. however, sometime it may be a little buggy when it comes in contact with the soft fruits and veggies, you’ll get a lot of wet pulp residue. On the other hand, the juicer is pretty simple to operate, it has large feeding chute so there will be no problem pouring the large chunk of fruits in it. Sometimes you need to chop up the long and larger sized fruits to let the juicer extract juices faster.
As long as you maintain it regularly clean it after every use it will perform at its best to provide you fresh juices every day.
- Large capacity
- Extra wide mouth
- Advanced design sieve
- Anti-drip feature
- Rotary switch
- Dual locking system for safety
- Hard to clean the inner parts.
- The machine is louder than other juicers in its price range
- Jar plastic quality is not good.
Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
Kuvings Professional is a full-featured masticating juicer specially designed and manufactured by taking the consideration of healthy juicing needs. This juicer looks beautiful and attractive in modern kitchen selves.
Kuvings juicers are well known for its efficiency to yield a high volume of juice. It has a large feeding chute XL sized which is very convenient to pour the large fruits and vegetables directly without needing to chop them up in smaller pieces.
The different parts of the juicer are dishwasher friendly and safe to wash with any mild detergent. Also, all the parts can easily be detached and reassemble and wash them separately without ease.
- It has a large wide mouth 76mm feeding tube.
- Easy to clean quick clean technology.
- Rich in conserving nutritional enzymes and vitamins.
- Every part of the juicer is deattchable and easy to assemble which makes it easier to Clean.
- 10 years on Gear and Motor, 1 year on Electrical Parts .
- Some parts are made of plastic
How many types of fruit juicer are there?
Mainly there are two types of juicer available in India right now according to their form and function. I,e centrifugal juicer and a masticating juicer.
Although both of the juicers are used for the same purpose there is a difference in how they grind up the fruits and vegetables. The design of the juicer are different from one another and have their own advantages and disadvantages, And you must have to consider the purpose of your juicing needs before you decide which one to choose.
Its named as Centrifugal juicer because it uses the centrifugal force of spinning blade to separate the juice from the pulp.
The flat blade attached inside the juicer spin simultaneously to chop the fruit producing the mixture of juice, which gets separated from the pulp due to the centrifugal force produced by the spinning blade.
The separated juice then passes through the tiny holes of strainer basket and collected on the bottom container. Some centrifugal juicer comes with the automatic pulp ejaculation system which is beneficial and saves lots of time. Centrifugal juicers are lower in price comparing to masticating juicers.
Centrifugal Juicer Pros and Cons
- This type of juicer is widely available in the market online and offline.
- comparing the other juicer centrifugal juicer are affordable in terms of price and value.
- Because of its high speed juicing blade, the juicing takes less time and thus giving you the advantage of high volume juice output in lesser time.
- Easy to use and assemble.
- Some centrifugal juicer comes with large feeding chute by which you can juice large quantity of fruits at a time and thus saves lots of time while preparing fruit juice.
- The most disadvantage of a centrifugal juicer is its noise, due to its high spinning motor it makes a noisy sound which is sometimes unpleasant noise.
- Due to the high-speed spinning blade, the friction produces the ionic charges which result in the oxidation of useful minerals and enzymes thus destroying the beneficial ingredients of fruit juice.
- Due to the rapid oxidation, the fruit juice cannot be stored for a long time.
- It yields a relatively lower quantity of juices.
- The high spinning blade produces lots of fruits foam which fill up the container and giving the less space for raw juice liquids.
Masticating juicer also knows as Cold press juicer is different than the centrifugal juicer in terms of the way it is made. This type of juicer consists in a helical which rotates to chew and grind the fruits and vegetables.
The rotation of the auger is much slower than the other juicer due to which it takes a little more time in the juicing process. Masticating juicer is more beneficial in preserving the enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and fibres while extracting the juices.
Masticating juicer Pros and Cons
- Masticating juicer are mechanically simple and easy to use and can be easily taken apart and clean.
- Even though it is slower the powerful motor can squeeze effectively
- The most beneficial point using the masticating juicer is its preservative duration of juices. Preserve juices up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- There is little to no foam is formed during the juicing process thus yields more juices effectively.
- Masticating juicer is expensive than the centrifugal juicer.
- The juicing process takes time.
- The fruits and vegetables have to be chopped before inserting in the tube.
Things to Consider When Buying a Juicer
A single type of juicer cannot be used to prepare juices of every fruits and vegetable. That’s why you need to think first your juicing habits, what type of fruits you’ll be juicing. Different fruits have different characteristics. For example, an orange, papaya, banana etc are soft and juicy, on the other hand, Pear, Guava, Carrot etc are little harder in nature. Different types of fruits need different types of juicer to get the highest possible amount of juices. So here are some of the points given which you’ll find useful finding your Fruit Juicer.
Easy to clean and wash
Time is valuable and wasting time is never been a good option, so look for the juicers which are easy to assemble and disassemble
Too much noise is not good
Noises are common in any motor machines, due to high-speed motor spin and juicing friction all the Fruit Juicer are bit noisy. However, too much noise is also not good. There are some expensive juicers you’ll get which makes much lesser noise.
Juicer with High Yielding
Juicers with high yielding capacity are quite expensive, there are many juicer sellers promises high yielding capacity of their machines. However, it is always better to check some reviews. Masticating Juicer yields more than the centrifugal juicer, you need to look for the long run which is going to benefit you most.
Juicer Parts Warranties
This is one of the most crucial things to notice while purchasing a juicer, nobody can assure when bad luck is going to knock at the door, so it is always a good option to prepare from the beginning, juicer comes with different warranties limitations, in centrifugal juicer there will be 1-5 years warranty approx, usually because of the high spinning motor get burned out fast, while in masticating juicer comes with 10 years of warranty approx. Be sure to check for the warranty on parts.