For over two decades, TTC has helped put together large and small events, including technical workshops, forums, and national conferences.
We have a background in several emergent energy technologies, including biomass, solar, progressive battery storage, and biogas, with decades-deep experience with hydrogen and fuel cells.
From board meetings to membership development and retention, we play a key role in numerous clean-tech associations and councils.
Use us for our excellent access to policymakers and influencers. Whether lobbying or simply educating, the right outreach can improve your climate for new business.
“Today, March 1, 2016, Technology Transition Corporation is proud to announce its 30th anniversary of serving industry and government clients to grow the commercialization of clean and renewable energy technologies.”
– Jeffrey A. Serfass, President
Technology Transition Corporation (TTC) provides advocacy, consulting, and management services to the renewable and clean energy industries and provides association management support to trade and professional associations. Since 1986, we have partnered with companies and built coalitions to advance the development of energy technologies. Our clients include Fortune 100 corporations, start-ups, leading universities, and government agencies.
We maintain offices in Washington, DC and have a world-wide network of partnerships.
- November 1, 2019 – Save the Date! BIOGAS AMERICAS: June 23-25, 2020; Las Vegas, NV
- September 17, 2019 – We’re Hiring! TTC Seeks Full-Time Project Assistant
- June 11, 2019 – 21 Members of Congress Send Letter to EPA Urging Processing of Outstanding RFS Applications, Including Electricity
- May 31, 2019 – TTC’s Hydrogen Team partners with the California Transit Association on a four part Fuel Cell Electric Bus Educational Webinar Series
- May 22, 2019 – TTC Policy Team: American Biogas Council Decries EPA’s Indiscriminate Granting of Small Refinery Exemptions
- May 20, 2019 – TTC Events Team Launches MABEX 2019: The biggest bioenergy event in the Mid-Atlantic.
- May 15, 2019 – TTC Hires Diane Moss as CHBC Policy Director
- April 24, 2019 – TTC’s CHBC Team hosts most successful CHBC Workshop with over 180 attendees!
- April 4, 2019 – TTC Staff Launched Into Sports Marketing with IndyCar: Biogas Industry Goes Mainstream, Sponsors Two Teams at Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- February 28, 2019 – TTC’s BTEC team successfully reintroduces BTU Act
- February 11, 2019 – TTC Staff Instrumental in Lawsuit Against EPA: RFS Power Coalition Launches to Secure Role for Electricity Producers in the Renewable Fuel Standard
- December 20, 2018 – TTC’s BTEC team incorporates improvements to the Community Wood Energy and Wood Innovations Program in the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018
- December 11, 2018 – TTC client California Hydrogen Business Council provides California Senator Skinner with the CHBC Public Leadership Award as 2018 CHBC Legislator of the Year